Asset College has developed a program where individuals and businesses who are not RTO’s can form an alliance with Asset College and deliver our nationally recognised courses without the hassle of becoming an RTO.
We are always looking for new training partnerships that can help us reach all areas of the country by delivering our quality training products, by you the experts. When you partner with ASSET, you will be supported in your business as your success, is our success.
We want our training partners to share the same values we do. These include:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Fairness and Respect
- Social Responsibility
We have high standards when it comes to training delivery and we will guide and support you to deliver the same standard of training that has seen us win Large Training Provider of the Year in the QLD Training Awards in 2020 and be nominated for the award in 2019 and 2021.
Interested in becoming an Asset College Training Partner?
- Our reputation in the industry will help your business grow
- We focus on our students, who become loyal to training with us time and time again
- You’ll have the support of our marketing team with your website and marketing materials
- Access to our student management system to effectively manage your student cohort from enquiry through to completion and beyond
- We are compliant. We’ll help you to promote compliance within your business too.
- A dedicated Training Partner Manager to look after you every step of the way
- Ability to participate in our professional development programs
- We are an ISO-accredited business
Please Note: Not all applications to become a Training Partner will be approved. Applicants must meet Asset College’s minimum standards in order to be considered.
Please be advised Asset College is no longer accepting training partnership applications for those wishing to deliver security qualifications or from RPL brokers.
“The benefits we receive from this partnership are many, and we look forward to continuing to work alongside Asset College into the future.”
Matthew Pitt, Chief Operations Officer
”Asset College are a reputable RTO with like-minded values and a student-centric approach which has allowed us to form a strong partnership and deliver excellent service and support to students. “