Are you working within a project management role but yet to gain a qualification to reflect your current skills or maybe looking to progress your career?
Asset College offer a wide range of Nationally Recognised Qualifications designed to assist professionals within project management to either recognise or enhance their skills.
And during April, we are offering some major incentives to assist you help project manage your career.
Certificate IV in Project Management Practice – Save up to $1000
- Project management skills are utilised everyday across all industries and job roles. Being able to manage projects efficiently and effectively is a sought after skill in organisations that manage multiple projects or clients at a time.
- Learn how to:
- Manage your time effectively
- Meticulously plan out projects and create project timelines
- Present solutions to project problems or risks
- Analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources to inform project decisions
- Supervise others in project management, with minimal responsibility for their output
Diploma of Project Management Practice – Save up to $600
- Project Managers are an extremely valuable member of any team or workplace. They have exceptional skills in time management, effective planning and can work to tight deadlines and budgets to produce results. Sound like you?Hone your skills in:
- Time management across projects
- Ensuring high quality project delivery
- Managing costs of a project
- Recruiting, retaining and managing staff throughout projects
- Procurement of projects
- Maintaining stakeholder engagement
Advanced Diploma of Program Management – Save $400
- Are you an experienced Project Manager? Have your skills recognised and receive this qualification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- As a strategic Project Manager you are likely to:
- Apply highly specialised knowledge and skills across large projects
- Understand the external factors that apply to a project in industry contexts
- Manage sets of interrelated projects or programs
- Achieve organisational objects through effective program management
- Use initiative and judgement to direct, plan and lead across projects
- Identify, analyse and synthesise information to inform project decisions
- Transfer your project management knowledge to your team members
Graduate Diploma of Portfolio Management – Save $750
- Are you an experienced Portfolio Manager? Gain recognition for your skills and experience through Recognition of Prior Learning.The Graduate Diploma of Portfolio Management is for Senior Project Managers who have been working across diverse industries for a number of years and may or may not already hold formal qualifications in project management.In the RPL process for this qualification you will be asked to provide evidence of your ability to:
- Apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic portfolio management roles
- Make high-level autonomous decisions
- Use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of projects
- Be responsible for personal outputs as well as the work or function of others
- Use cognitive and creative skills to review, critically analyse, consolidate and synthesise knowledge to generate ideas and provide solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrate your understanding of theoretical project management concepts
- Your ability to transfer your knowledge to others
During April, Asset College are offering great incentives
for anyone involved in project management to recognise and/or develop your skills via a full qualification or recognition of prior learning (RPL).
TO ACCESS THESE SPECIALS – SIMPLY USE THE PROMO CODE
WHEN ENROLLING ONLINE OR VIA PHONE : *
|Qualification||Promo Code||Normal FFS||April Special||Save||Normal RPL||April Special||Save|
|BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice||CVPM04||$2,200||$1,200||$1,000||$1,100||$890||$210|
|BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management||DIPPM04||$3,000||$2,400||$600||$1,350||$990||$360|
|BSB61215 – Advanced Diploma of Program Management||ADPM04||$2,000||$1,600||$400|
|BSB80415 Graduate Diploma of Portfolio Management||GDPM04||$3,750||$3,000||$750|
Construction Skills QLD (CSQ) Funding also Available
Access CIV and Diploma Level Qualifications for as little as $55/$100
Asset College is approved to deliver the Certificate IV in Project Management Practice and Diploma of Project Management under the Queensland Government’s CSQ Funding for eligible participants. To be eligible for this funding you must have worked in Building and Construction Industry within the last 6 months.
For more information or to determine your eligibility
please visit our CSQ Government Funded Training page.
* Note these offers expire 30/4/18 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.