Asset College has developed a program where individuals and businesses who are not RTO’s can form an alliance with Asset College and deliver our Nationally Recognised courses without the hassle of becoming an RTO.
Note: Not all applications to become a Training Partner will be approved. Applicants must meet Asset College’s minimum standards in order to be considered.
Please be advised Asset College is no longer accepting training partnership applications for those wishing to delivery security qualifications or from RPL brokers.
Asset College is also planning to remove a number of qualifications from our scope of registration. The following qualifications are being removed and therefore training partnership applications will not be accepted.
- Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
- Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- Certificate IV in Retail Management
- Diploma of Retail Leadership
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate IV in New Small Business
- Certificate IV in Customer Engagement
- Diploma of Customer Engagement
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- Diploma of Project Management
- Advanced Diploma of Program Management
- Graduate Diploma of Portfolio Management
Some of our current Training Partners
Interested in becoming an Asset College Training Partner? Submit an Expression of Interest today.