Are you looking for a steady job? Perhaps a change of career? Ever thought about how a Certificate III qualification could help you improve your chances of gaining employment or changing your life?
Studying isn’t for everyone, but there are so many reasons why in 2016, you should grab the opportunity to up-skill with a Certificate III qualification.
- Improve your chances of employment
- A Certificate III qualification means you have gained the foregrounding knowledge in your chosen industry, you are well prepared for entry-level roles and will be considered more highly than those who do not hold the qualification
- A qualification opens new doors to different areas of employment, which may not have been available before
- Change careers
- Feedback from students shows that people who have been in the same career for a number of years and want a change, use a Certificate III qualification to gain entry into a new industry
- Make contacts and meet people
- A face-to-face Certificate III course is always full of people from different backgrounds, with different skill sets and contacts in many different areas. Meeting new people and networking allows you to grow your contact list, open more doors and new opportunities
- Government funding may be available for you
- If you:
- Have never completed a Certificate III or higher qualification before
- Are over 15 years of age (no longer at school) and;
- Are an Australian or New Zealand permanent resident, or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and on the pathway to permanent residency
- If you:
You may be eligible for funding under the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program.
To find out whether you may be eligible, read more about the eligibility criteria and the application process.
You can browse our list of Certificate III qualifications here.
For more information, or to chat to us about your career options call 1300 731 602.